Home » News » Public Safety
Victims of Route 28 crash in Londonderry are from Derry
Driver Crystal Iaci, 31, was seriously injured after a commercial truck driving to the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport early Monday afternoon struck her SUV. Iaci’s injuries aren’t life threatening, according to Londonderry Battalion Chief James Roger.
Police Detective Christopher Olson, who declined to release the children’s names because they are minors, said all five of the SUV’s occupants were transported to Elliot Hospital in Manchester.
Ellis, who could not be reached for comment, will likely face charges as he is believed to have been driving without a license, officials said. As of Wednesday afternoon, however, the case remained under investigation and no charges have been filed yet, according to Olson.
Initial reports indicate the dump truck appeared to have crossed over the yellow line before it collided with the SUV.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester