Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
$1,000 reward offered to learn who shot and killed Plaistow dog
Local business owner Aminda Daviduk of Dunkin’ Donuts contributed $500 toward the reward for any information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for the shooting of Jaycee, a nearly 9-year-old shepherd mix.
Additional donations will be used to cover Jaycee’s X-ray costs and cremation following the shooting on Nov. 19 outside the family’s business, USA 1 Motors.
“That’s huge. It’s very nice of her and I don’t even know who she is,” he said Tuesday.
Curto and his family have received an outpouring of support since Jaycee was killed.
Curto and his mother became worried when Jaycee didn’t return and went outside to look for her. That’s when they found her dead on the ground near railroad tracks. She suffered a gunshot wound to her hindquarter.
Many others have offered their condolences and shares messages on a Facebook page called “Justice for Jaycee.”
Police said they continue to investigate the shooting and are following up on all tips that have been shared in the case.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 8
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Total Votes: 917