Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
$1,000 reward offered to learn who shot and killed Plaistow dog
Local business owner Aminda Daviduk of Dunkin’ Donuts contributed $500 toward the reward for any information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for the shooting of Jaycee, a nearly 9-year-old shepherd mix.
Additional donations will be used to cover Jaycee’s X-ray costs and cremation following the shooting on Nov. 19 outside the family’s business, USA 1 Motors.
“That’s huge. It’s very nice of her and I don’t even know who she is,” he said Tuesday.
Curto and his family have received an outpouring of support since Jaycee was killed.
Curto and his mother became worried when Jaycee didn’t return and went outside to look for her. That’s when they found her dead on the ground near railroad tracks. She suffered a gunshot wound to her hindquarter.
Many others have offered their condolences and shares messages on a Facebook page called “Justice for Jaycee.”
Police said they continue to investigate the shooting and are following up on all tips that have been shared in the case.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High School intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917