Keene film fest to expand into Monadnock area
"When the festival was first created, it had always been designed as a regional festival. That's why it's not called the Keene Festival," said festival executive director Laina Barakat.
Additionally the festival is planning a local weekend, April 4-6, sponsored by Local Look Peterborough and Comcast.
In Peterborough, venues such as the Town House and Peterborough Community Theater and Harlow's Pub are expected to be used for screenings and gatherings that would focus on New Hampshire-made or local student-made films.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.