Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
‘Armed career criminal’ begins 15 -year prison term
Ronald Bauer, 49, pleaded guilty in Rockingham County Superior Court to armed robbery and being a felon in possession of a deadly weapon for the Jan. 12 robbery of a Mobil On the Run gas station on Islington Street in Portsmouth.
Bauer’s sentence added five to 20 years in state prison to another 10-year sentence in connection with the armed robbery of an Irving Gas station in Somersworth.
Wageling told Bauer it was sad that he decided to make such poor choices in his life.
Bauer, of Somersworth, pleaded guilty earlier this month in Strafford County Superior Court to armed robbery and to being an armed career criminal, a charge that prosecutors can bring by compiling his previous offenses.
Bauer also received a two- to four-year prison sentence on the weapons conviction in the Portsmouth case. That sentence will run concurrent to the armed robbery convictions. The Maine charges are still pending.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 3
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Total Votes: 917