Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man faces DWI, drug charges even though truck had anti-alcohol device
Now they're trying to figure out how he started his vehicle.
But they said a witness called police around 1:20 p.m. to report a driver had struck a tree at the intersection of Hobbs Road and Simpson Mill Road and then drove off southbound on Route 38. The witness told police she followed the pickup and saw it driving "all over the roadway," according to a press release.
LeVasseur was charged with DWI, DWI second offense, aggravated DWI, improper conduct after an accident, possession of marijuana and transportation of marijuana. He was held on $1,000 cash bail at Valley Street Jail in Manchester, and a court hearing is scheduled on Monday at 10th Circuit Court, Salem Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus