Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Man faces DWI, drug charges even though truck had anti-alcohol device
Now they're trying to figure out how he started his vehicle.
But they said a witness called police around 1:20 p.m. to report a driver had struck a tree at the intersection of Hobbs Road and Simpson Mill Road and then drove off southbound on Route 38. The witness told police she followed the pickup and saw it driving "all over the roadway," according to a press release.
LeVasseur was charged with DWI, DWI second offense, aggravated DWI, improper conduct after an accident, possession of marijuana and transportation of marijuana. He was held on $1,000 cash bail at Valley Street Jail in Manchester, and a court hearing is scheduled on Monday at 10th Circuit Court, Salem Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917