Home » News » Public Safety
Abigail's mother pleads for her to come home
She read the following statement from a yellow note pad:
I believe you are out there somewhere watching and listening to me right now. I miss you and love you so much more than you can imagine. I feel your absence every day. You belong at home with me. Abby, you are a strong woman and I am staying strong for you. You are courageous, you are smart, and you are beautiful. Abby, you matter to me. I believe that you are alive and I know that hope speaks louder than fear, it is my hope that you can reach out to me. I feel your absence every day and I want you home with me. I will do anything and everything in my power to help make your dreams come true. Abby, I keep having a dream where you come home and I give you the biggest hug ever. I know in my heart this dream means something and that it matters. I pray to god it will come true.
Senior Associate Attorney Jane Young said law enforcement's hope is that Abigail, who was last seen on Oct. 9, will be home by Thanksgiving.
Anyone with information about her is asked to call the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI.
Click here to read a copy of the letter written to Abigail by her mother.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester