Wind-power foes object to forum sites
John Dineen of Bridgewater heard the news and issued a quick question to New Hampshire Wind Watch, a group monitoring new wind-energy projects in the state.
The sponsors of the bills said Thursday that they were studying that request.
Sponsored by state Sen. Jeanie Forrester, R-Meredith, and others earlier this year, Senate Bill 99 created the committee to study the state’s energy-siting process. There has been recent widespread dissatisfaction with the process, especially among Northern Pass electric line and wind turbine opponents.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- David Harsanyi: GOP establishment, stop whining - 0
- John Stossel: Individual giving beats government giving - 3
- BANANAS and NH's energy needs - 5
- Gruber should have been Time's 'Person of the Year' - 5
- In NH, overhunting of RINOs is causing problems - 24
- Another View -- Shawn Jasper: It is time to get to work for the people of NH - 16
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK? - 1
- Another View - Debra and Marc Tice: Give families a say in hostage policy - 1
- Thomas Sowell: Politicians betray us by betraying our protectors - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'