Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Indictments allege second-degree murder in Langlois case
Jesus Fernandez, 27, of Manchester was indicted in the murder of Daniel Langlois in December. (DAVID LANE/UNION LEADER File)
A part-time bouncer at the now closed Club Realm, 43 Amherst St., Langlois was driving his friend's SUV because the man had had too much to drink.
When police went to arrest Fernandez on the drug sale warrants, they reported finding him hiding in a third-floor closet at a Maple Street address. He was indicted in March 2013 for the sale of cocaine and oxycodone to Manchester police confidential informants in June and July 2011.
In addition to his job as a bouncer, Langlois worked full-time as a carpenter for a firm installing doors on a new residence hall at the University of New Hampshire in Durham.
One of the second-degree murder indictments says Fernandez "recklessly caused the death of Daniel Langlois, under circumstances manifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life," while the second indictment says Fernandez "knowingly caused the death of Daniel Langlois."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 3
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483