Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Police seek car that injured two in Everett Turnpike crash
According to a press release from the New Hampshire State Police , the accident happened around 9:20 p.m. in the area of Exit 6.
Witness said a white pickup truck - which police said was possibly a Ford F-150 with Massachusetts plates - was headed northbound when it lost control near the exit. Police said the truck then clipped another pickup, and that truck struck an SUV.
"The white pickup truck then struck the median jersey barrier, causing the truck's bedcap and its contents to become dislodged from the truck," a press release stated. "The truck's bedcap and its contents then crossed over the median, striking two vehicles traveling southbound, before coming to rest in the roadway."
Police said the truck that caused the accident left the scene and continued heading north. It was carrying a load of compressed wood bricks and patio bricks, and these "were strewn about both sides of the roadway."
Police said that the truck "should have fresh damage to the front end and is missing a headlamp and directional lamp assembly." They added that a caller provided information on "a possible suspect vehicle and matching Massachusetts registration plate. The New Hampshire State Police is currently following up on that information."
Police said two people were send to the hospital with unknown injuries.
The Nashua Police and Fire Departments and the Department of Transportation assisted State Police Troop B out of Bedford at the scene.
Anyone who may have witnessed the accident or who may have further information should contact Trooper Joshua Quigley at 603-223-8307.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
Alewives and leeches; fireworks in the rain
- Total Votes: 917