Pinkerton grads to march in Macy's Thanksgiving parade
They will perform with the University of Massachusetts Marching Band as it marks its first appearance in the annual parade in New York City. The students are Emma Blasczak, Jacquelyn Peaslee and Austin Suszek, all of Derry; and Theresa Illich of Hampstead, according to the school.
She said one of her remaining goals "is to give back to the Red Star community what I've gotten out of it."
While he didn't know Peaslee, Pinkerton music teacher Michael Adams said he recalled the other three graduates during their years at Pinkerton. He said he remembered they were well respected by their peers.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.