All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In

A fire in a trash can in the kitchen at the Fireside Inn and Suites, Lebanon, was quickly extinguished Thursday morning by an overhead sprinkler, according to fire officials. The Airport Road motel was evacuated, but occupants were later allowed to return. COURTESY 

Minor kitchen fire causes evacuation of Lebanon's Fireside Inn

LEBANON - The Fireside Inn and Suites on Airport Road was evacuated early Thursday morning after a trash can caught fire in the rear part of the kitchen.

.Fire officials said a kitchen sprinkler head extinguished the blaze reported at 1:38 a.m., and no one was injured...Damage was minimal...All occupants were allowed to return to the hotel...The fire remains under investigation by the fire department's Fire Prevention Division, but it is not considered suspicious at this time, according to fire investigators...

28th Annual Chocolate Festival 28th Annual Chocolate Festival
Sunday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.

FattyFest FattyFest
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Boogie Wonder Band Boogie Wonder Band
Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

USASA BoarderSkier Cross USASA Boarder/Skier Cross
Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Urinetown Urinetown
Friday-Saturday, 8 p.m.,
Sunday, 2 p.m.

Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety

NH Angle