All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In

A fire in a trash can in the kitchen at the Fireside Inn and Suites, Lebanon, was quickly extinguished Thursday morning by an overhead sprinkler, according to fire officials. The Airport Road motel was evacuated, but occupants were later allowed to return. COURTESY 

Minor kitchen fire causes evacuation of Lebanon's Fireside Inn

LEBANON - The Fireside Inn and Suites on Airport Road was evacuated early Thursday morning after a trash can caught fire in the rear part of the kitchen.Fire officials said a kitchen sprinkler head extinguished the blaze reported at 1:38 a.m., and no one was injured.Damage was minimal.All occupants were allowed to return to the hotel.The fire remains under investigation by the fire department's Fire Prevention Division, but it is not considered suspicious at this time, according to fire investigators.

Trace Adkins
Saturday, 8 p.m.

Ringling Bros. and Barnum Bailey presents Circus XTREME
Friday, 7 p.m.
Saturday, 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.,
Sunday, 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.

Moniff: 5th Annual Monadnock Int'l Film Festival
Friday, 9:30 a.m.,
Saturday, 9:30 a.m.,
Sunday, 9 a.m.

Earth Day Celebration
Friday, 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.

Greater Dover Home Show
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.,
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.