Home » News » Public Safety
Minor kitchen fire causes evacuation of Lebanon's Fireside Inn
LEBANON — The Fireside Inn and Suites on Airport Road was evacuated early Thursday morning after a trash can caught fire in the rear part of the kitchen.
Fire officials said a kitchen sprinkler head extinguished the blaze reported at 1:38 a.m., and no one was injured.
Damage was minimal.
All occupants were allowed to return to the hotel.
The fire remains under investigation by the fire department's Fire Prevention Division, but it is not considered suspicious at this time, according to fire investigators.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Danville couple struggling to get back on feet after explosion - 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dozens displaced by Manchester apartment building fire - 3
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
A new era for Nashua's police force
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death