Minor kitchen fire causes evacuation of Lebanon's Fireside Inn
LEBANON -; The Fireside Inn and Suites on Airport Road was evacuated early Thursday morning after a trash can caught fire in the rear part of the kitchen.
Fire officials said a kitchen sprinkler head extinguished the blaze reported at 1:38 a.m., and no one was injured.
Damage was minimal.
All occupants were allowed to return to the hotel.
The fire remains under investigation by the fire department's Fire Prevention Division, but it is not considered suspicious at this time, according to fire investigators.