Home » News » Public Safety
Minor kitchen fire causes evacuation of Lebanon's Fireside Inn
LEBANON — The Fireside Inn and Suites on Airport Road was evacuated early Thursday morning after a trash can caught fire in the rear part of the kitchen.
Fire officials said a kitchen sprinkler head extinguished the blaze reported at 1:38 a.m., and no one was injured.
Damage was minimal.
All occupants were allowed to return to the hotel.
The fire remains under investigation by the fire department's Fire Prevention Division, but it is not considered suspicious at this time, according to fire investigators.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Win tickets to see Linkin Park