action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67

Home » News » Public Safety

November 21. 2013 8:36AM

Minor kitchen fire causes evacuation of Lebanon's Fireside Inn


A fire in a trash can in the kitchen at the Fireside Inn and Suites, Lebanon, was quickly extinguished Thursday morning by an overhead sprinkler, according to fire officials. The Airport Road motel was evacuated, but occupants were later allowed to return. COURTESY 

LEBANON — The Fireside Inn and Suites on Airport Road was evacuated early Thursday morning after a trash can caught fire in the rear part of the kitchen.

Fire officials said a kitchen sprinkler head extinguished the blaze reported at 1:38 a.m., and no one was injured.

Damage was minimal.

All occupants were allowed to return to the hotel.

The fire remains under investigation by the fire department's Fire Prevention Division, but it is not considered suspicious at this time, according to fire investigators.


Follow us:
Twitter icon Facebook icon RSS icon
Sorry, no question available

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

    ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

 New Hampshire Events Calendar
    

    SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

Upcoming Events