Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man accused of threatening to shoot himself and ex-girlfriend
Rocco Melodino, 24, of 88 Sullivan St., was ordered held until a preventive detention hearing Thursday, when he will be represented by an attorney.
Erin Joyce told police Melodino had pointed a loaded gun at his head and threatened to kill himself if she broke up with him. She also told police that he pointed the gun at her and said: “You’ll never leave me and you’ll never get rid of me.”
Melodino pleaded innocent in Circuit Court to misdemeanors of simple assault and false imprisonment, but could enter no plea to the felony threatening charge in Circuit Court. Prosecutors filed a preventive detention motion and the hearing was set for Thursday morning.
A tearful Cheryl Donlon Wednesday told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael that she didn’t know why she had suffered a relapse, but that her father died two weeks ago.
“I was an outstanding citizen,” said Donlon, 53, of 122 Palm St., Nashua. Donlon was in Circuit Court for arraignment on a misdemeanor charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
Trial was set for Jan. 8, 2014, and Judge Gregory Michael set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance. But he was taken aback when police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said Donlon has five previous theft-related convictions.
Police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke Taran Brooks’ bail after her arrest on a felony theft charge that alleges she took two water filters, valued at a total of $99.96, from Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483