Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police say Bedford man robbed taxi driver
Police said Brandon J. Gorgone, 25, of Reed Drive, was arrested Thursday night and charged with one count of robbery, a Class B felony.
According to police, a cab driver for Queen City Taxi reported being robbed in the area of Technology Drive at 3:21 a.m. Thursday morning. The driver told police he was driving a man to a residence off Technology Drive when he was assaulted and robbed of an unknown amount of cash and some personal belongings. Police said the man then ran from the cab toward a condominium complex.
A search of the area with a State Police K9 unit failed to locate the man. Police said further investigation led to the arrest of Gorgone.
Gorgonr was taken to the Hillsborough County Department of Corrections . He is scheduled to be arraigned Friday at 8 a.m. in the 9th Circuit District Court in Merrimack.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck, but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 1
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 7
- On being American: A point for reflection - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Rymes takes over for Fuller, deliveries start Wednesday - 2
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 9
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483