Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police say Bedford man robbed taxi driver
Police said Brandon J. Gorgone, 25, of Reed Drive, was arrested Thursday night and charged with one count of robbery, a Class B felony.
According to police, a cab driver for Queen City Taxi reported being robbed in the area of Technology Drive at 3:21 a.m. Thursday morning. The driver told police he was driving a man to a residence off Technology Drive when he was assaulted and robbed of an unknown amount of cash and some personal belongings. Police said the man then ran from the cab toward a condominium complex.
A search of the area with a State Police K9 unit failed to locate the man. Police said further investigation led to the arrest of Gorgone.
Gorgonr was taken to the Hillsborough County Department of Corrections . He is scheduled to be arraigned Friday at 8 a.m. in the 9th Circuit District Court in Merrimack.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
- NHIAA Hockey Roundup: John Stark-Hopkinton eliminates Portsmouth - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
George Will: The face of IRS behavior