Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police say Bedford man robbed taxi driver
Police said Brandon J. Gorgone, 25, of Reed Drive, was arrested Thursday night and charged with one count of robbery, a Class B felony.
According to police, a cab driver for Queen City Taxi reported being robbed in the area of Technology Drive at 3:21 a.m. Thursday morning. The driver told police he was driving a man to a residence off Technology Drive when he was assaulted and robbed of an unknown amount of cash and some personal belongings. Police said the man then ran from the cab toward a condominium complex.
A search of the area with a State Police K9 unit failed to locate the man. Police said further investigation led to the arrest of Gorgone.
Gorgonr was taken to the Hillsborough County Department of Corrections . He is scheduled to be arraigned Friday at 8 a.m. in the 9th Circuit District Court in Merrimack.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 12
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 4
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 2
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 17
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 2
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 1
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Derry woman arrested after police pursuit
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917