Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police say Bedford man robbed taxi driver
Police said Brandon J. Gorgone, 25, of Reed Drive, was arrested Thursday night and charged with one count of robbery, a Class B felony.
According to police, a cab driver for Queen City Taxi reported being robbed in the area of Technology Drive at 3:21 a.m. Thursday morning. The driver told police he was driving a man to a residence off Technology Drive when he was assaulted and robbed of an unknown amount of cash and some personal belongings. Police said the man then ran from the cab toward a condominium complex.
A search of the area with a State Police K9 unit failed to locate the man. Police said further investigation led to the arrest of Gorgone.
Gorgonr was taken to the Hillsborough County Department of Corrections . He is scheduled to be arraigned Friday at 8 a.m. in the 9th Circuit District Court in Merrimack.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 0
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917