Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police say Bedford man robbed taxi driver
Police said Brandon J. Gorgone, 25, of Reed Drive, was arrested Thursday night and charged with one count of robbery, a Class B felony.
According to police, a cab driver for Queen City Taxi reported being robbed in the area of Technology Drive at 3:21 a.m. Thursday morning. The driver told police he was driving a man to a residence off Technology Drive when he was assaulted and robbed of an unknown amount of cash and some personal belongings. Police said the man then ran from the cab toward a condominium complex.
A search of the area with a State Police K9 unit failed to locate the man. Police said further investigation led to the arrest of Gorgone.
Gorgonr was taken to the Hillsborough County Department of Corrections . He is scheduled to be arraigned Friday at 8 a.m. in the 9th Circuit District Court in Merrimack.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School repairs, new town clerk follow Londonderry voting - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- House approves regulations on prepaid oil contracts - 0
- Gorham voters approve all articles on town warrant - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, at least 18 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal