Home » News » Public Safety
NH Air National Guard to unveil new building Monday
In attendance will be Maj. Gen. William Reddel, the Adjutant General of the N.H. National Guard and Col. Paul Hutchinson, commander of the 157th Air Refueling Wing. Members of New Hampshire's Congressional delegation are also expected to attend.
The new building will serve as the home to the 157th Operations Group and the 64th Air Refueling Squadron headquarters. It was designed to comply with energy and resource conservation recommendations of the U.S.
Green Buildings Council.
The 157th Air Refueling Wing is currently preparing to transition to 12 KC-46A tankers in 2018 while currently flying and maintaining eight KC-135R air-refueling aircraft.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Alderman, chief have heated exchange over police residency requirements - 32
- Winter heating season means homeowners need to be alert - 0
- Teen driver hospitalized following accident in Rindge - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 14
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 25
- Londonderry response team celebrates 10th anniversary - 0
- Police say to expect more arrests in wake of Keene chaos - 6
- Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation - 8
- Bedford woman injured when tree falls on her - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested as Manchester West High School intruder indicted on felony charge - 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt. teacher - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 0
- Ottawa police say male suspect in attack and soldier are dead - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate