Home » News » Public Safety
NH Air National Guard to unveil new building Monday
In attendance will be Maj. Gen. William Reddel, the Adjutant General of the N.H. National Guard and Col. Paul Hutchinson, commander of the 157th Air Refueling Wing. Members of New Hampshire's Congressional delegation are also expected to attend.
The new building will serve as the home to the 157th Operations Group and the 64th Air Refueling Squadron headquarters. It was designed to comply with energy and resource conservation recommendations of the U.S.
Green Buildings Council.
The 157th Air Refueling Wing is currently preparing to transition to 12 KC-46A tankers in 2018 while currently flying and maintaining eight KC-135R air-refueling aircraft.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 9
- Dozens of ill Keith Urban fans treated at concert near Boston - 0
- Five hikers rescued in separate incidents Saturday - 2
- Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee - 5
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
- Canoe, powerboat collide on Lake Winnipesaukee - 0
- Brothers escape being hit by circling boat - 1
- Cornish truck driver charged in fatal Merrimack crash - 3
- Truck flips on I-93 at Exit 4 on-ramp in Londonderry - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 2
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 12
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 2
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 1
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 10
Market Basket community waits and watches
Derry woman arrested after police pursuit
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride