Students offer views on privacy and security
Suhaas Katikaneni, of Fairgrounds Middle School in Nashua, reads his Constitution Day essay Tuesday at the New Hampshire Supreme Court in Concord. Katikaneni took top honors in the essay contest's middle school division. (JOSH GIBNEY/UNION LEADER)
"It's one of the few occasions in this room where everyone's happy," said Chief Justice Linda Dalianis in opening remarks. Each student received a pin and a plaque commemorating their selection.
"When I came home and saw the letter from the Supreme Court, I thought I was in trouble," Katikaneni said.
At 12 years of age, he said he likes law and might consider being a lawyer, but he's more interested in being a professional tennis player.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Another View -- Fred Hiatt: Disengage from the world, and this is what happens - 0
- David Harsanyi: Are teachers really underpaid? - 10
- Jonah Goldberg: The U.N. club needs higher standards - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 20
- Deroy Murdock: What if Gaza were San Diego instead? - 1
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 55
- Another View -- Charles Lane: Obamacare and the Constitution - 22
- John Stossel: Why are we giving the police so much power? - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 2
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 3
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 4
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride