Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Portsmouth teen indicted in sex assault of girl, 15
Grant Michallyszyn, 17, was indicted on a single count of aggravated felonious sexual assault for allegedly forcing himself on the girl on July 10, according to court records.
The indictment, made public this week, does not mention the drug, but says that the girl was "physically helpless to resist" Michallyszyn during the assault.
Police learned about the alleged assault from a tip through Crime Stoppers.
At the time, he was already being held in county jail on another drug charge brought by New Hampshire State Police.
The aggravated felonious sexual assault charge is punishable by up to 10 to 20 years in state prison, according to prosecutors.
READER COMMENTS: 15
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917