Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Portsmouth teen indicted in sex assault of girl, 15
Grant Michallyszyn, 17, was indicted on a single count of aggravated felonious sexual assault for allegedly forcing himself on the girl on July 10, according to court records.
The indictment, made public this week, does not mention the drug, but says that the girl was "physically helpless to resist" Michallyszyn during the assault.
Police learned about the alleged assault from a tip through Crime Stoppers.
At the time, he was already being held in county jail on another drug charge brought by New Hampshire State Police.
The aggravated felonious sexual assault charge is punishable by up to 10 to 20 years in state prison, according to prosecutors.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Fight leads to stabbing in Plymouth - 0
- College president, Gov. Hassan promise to punish those involved in Keene riots - 5
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flash mob workshop will be a 'Thriller' - 0
- Former Royals slugger and current Giants scout Balboni's heart remains with San Francisco - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: The pesky problem of financing inventions - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Kelley Tambouris: I am a Manchester teacher, and I need more support - 0
- What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy - 2
- Government thinks it's your right not to know - 0
- On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it - 2
- Two nonprofits receive a 'quick' $25,000 after pitch - 0
- Big step forward for Littleton outdoor footwear manufacturer - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Monitoring social media
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy