Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman forbidden to drive claims ignorance out on moped
A police prosecutor requested bail of $1,000 cash/surety and Ballard objected to that, saying she needs to be home because she has a two-year-old grandson.
A homeless man could enter no plea to a felony theft charge Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, so a probable cause hearing was set for Dec. 3.
Jeffrey Howard, 60, was charged with a felony for stealing a 98-cent bottle of milk from Walmart on Keller Street. The charge is a felony because it was his third theft.
That upset both Edgecomb and her mother, Heidi, who was in the Circuit Court-Manchester District Division gallery Tuesday for her daughter's arraignment on misdemeanor charges of simple assault and criminal mischief.
Police said Juszkiewicz had six baggies of heroin, totaling 3 grams, which he said were for using, not selling. He also had a counterfeit $50 bill that police said was badly printed. A handrolled cigar containing marijuana was in the seat pocket in front of where Juskiewicz was sitting and police said he acknowledged it was his.
When Steven Loiselle, 27, was arraigned on a simple assault charge Nov. 12 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, he was reminded that conditions of his $1,000 personal recognizance bail barred contact with his wife and barred him from going within 100 yards of her residence at 90 Oakland St.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483