Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman forbidden to drive claims ignorance out on moped
A police prosecutor requested bail of $1,000 cash/surety and Ballard objected to that, saying she needs to be home because she has a two-year-old grandson.
A homeless man could enter no plea to a felony theft charge Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, so a probable cause hearing was set for Dec. 3.
Jeffrey Howard, 60, was charged with a felony for stealing a 98-cent bottle of milk from Walmart on Keller Street. The charge is a felony because it was his third theft.
That upset both Edgecomb and her mother, Heidi, who was in the Circuit Court-Manchester District Division gallery Tuesday for her daughter's arraignment on misdemeanor charges of simple assault and criminal mischief.
Police said Juszkiewicz had six baggies of heroin, totaling 3 grams, which he said were for using, not selling. He also had a counterfeit $50 bill that police said was badly printed. A handrolled cigar containing marijuana was in the seat pocket in front of where Juskiewicz was sitting and police said he acknowledged it was his.
When Steven Loiselle, 27, was arraigned on a simple assault charge Nov. 12 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, he was reminded that conditions of his $1,000 personal recognizance bail barred contact with his wife and barred him from going within 100 yards of her residence at 90 Oakland St.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917