Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman forbidden to drive claims ignorance out on moped
A police prosecutor requested bail of $1,000 cash/surety and Ballard objected to that, saying she needs to be home because she has a two-year-old grandson.
A homeless man could enter no plea to a felony theft charge Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, so a probable cause hearing was set for Dec. 3.
Jeffrey Howard, 60, was charged with a felony for stealing a 98-cent bottle of milk from Walmart on Keller Street. The charge is a felony because it was his third theft.
That upset both Edgecomb and her mother, Heidi, who was in the Circuit Court-Manchester District Division gallery Tuesday for her daughter's arraignment on misdemeanor charges of simple assault and criminal mischief.
Police said Juszkiewicz had six baggies of heroin, totaling 3 grams, which he said were for using, not selling. He also had a counterfeit $50 bill that police said was badly printed. A handrolled cigar containing marijuana was in the seat pocket in front of where Juskiewicz was sitting and police said he acknowledged it was his.
When Steven Loiselle, 27, was arraigned on a simple assault charge Nov. 12 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, he was reminded that conditions of his $1,000 personal recognizance bail barred contact with his wife and barred him from going within 100 yards of her residence at 90 Oakland St.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917