Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Two Rochester men indicted in child sex assault cases
Nathan Hobbs, 19, who previously lived on Milton Road in East Rochester, was charged with three counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault.
Between Oct. 12, 2007, and Oct. 12, 2012, Hobbs allegedly sexually assaulted the child — starting when he was 13 and she was 7. He also allegedly sexually assaulted her from Oct. 12, 2012 and Feb. 28, 2013, according to the indictments.
In another indictment, a 21-year-old man was indicted this month for allegedly sexually assaulting a child who is now 14.
Between Dec. 25, 2012, to Jan. 1, 2013, Jones allegedly sexually assaulted the child, when she was 13, according to the indictments handed up Nov. 14.
Each count of felonious sexual assault is a Class B felony, which could result in a maximum sentence of 3½ to 7 years in prison and a $4,000 fine, if convicted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt. teacher - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 0
- One suspected gunman dead, police looking for more suspects in shooting at Canadian parliament - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 1
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 13
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 3
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483