Home » News » Health » Affordable Care Act
Expect to be paid 40 percent less under ACA, psychologist says
For weeks, several New Hampshire hospitals have complained that they were shut out of the Pathway network. Likewise, some providers are excluded from Pathway, the only health care program currently offered through the Obamacare exchange in New Hampshire.
Greenwald, whose practice is not part of Pathway, mentioned the 40-percent cut in a lengthy package he emailed to the New Hampshire Union Leader. His practice does not accept Medicare or Medicaid. He said a psychologist receives about $80 from Medicare for a 45-minute to hour-long session.
Colby said there are enough primary care providers in New Hampshire to handle a population of 2.1 million to 2.5 million people, a number substantially higher than the state's 1.3 million population.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal - 4
- Bedford’s road bond: A good deal for a big fix - 1
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 18
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 21
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 10
- Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again - 2
- Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council - 1
- Insurance exchange: NH Dems, GOP switch sides - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus