Home » News » Health » Affordable Care Act
Expect to be paid 40 percent less under ACA, psychologist says
For weeks, several New Hampshire hospitals have complained that they were shut out of the Pathway network. Likewise, some providers are excluded from Pathway, the only health care program currently offered through the Obamacare exchange in New Hampshire.
Greenwald, whose practice is not part of Pathway, mentioned the 40-percent cut in a lengthy package he emailed to the New Hampshire Union Leader. His practice does not accept Medicare or Medicaid. He said a psychologist receives about $80 from Medicare for a 45-minute to hour-long session.
Colby said there are enough primary care providers in New Hampshire to handle a population of 2.1 million to 2.5 million people, a number substantially higher than the state's 1.3 million population.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Another View -- Charles Lane: The unintended consequences of our immigration laws are severe - 0
- Rockets are the bitter fruits of Israeli generosity - 0
- John Stossel: Why reporting good news is such a problem - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: In Hollywood, liberal values reign, except at the box office - 1
- Pat Buchanan: Impeaching Obama would be a mistake - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Thomas Sowell: A primer on race and do-gooders - 0
- Ramesh Ponnuru: There is no basis for liberal Hobby Lobby outrage - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Portland Sea Dogs get past NH Fisher Cats in righty’s first AA start of season - 0
- Keene Swamp Bats edge Sanford in NECBL action - 0
- Manchester's Hanover St. block party kicks off block party season - 0
- Little, MacDonald 1-2 in wild K&N 100 in Loudon - 0
- Kyle Busch focused leading up to Camping World RV Sales 301 - 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Hosts hoping for extended Little League district final - 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much?
Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles