Home » News » Health » Affordable Care Act
Expect to be paid 40 percent less under ACA, psychologist says
For weeks, several New Hampshire hospitals have complained that they were shut out of the Pathway network. Likewise, some providers are excluded from Pathway, the only health care program currently offered through the Obamacare exchange in New Hampshire.
Greenwald, whose practice is not part of Pathway, mentioned the 40-percent cut in a lengthy package he emailed to the New Hampshire Union Leader. His practice does not accept Medicare or Medicaid. He said a psychologist receives about $80 from Medicare for a 45-minute to hour-long session.
Colby said there are enough primary care providers in New Hampshire to handle a population of 2.1 million to 2.5 million people, a number substantially higher than the state's 1.3 million population.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rep. Terie Norelli: New Hampshire workers deserve higher minimum wages - 0
- Les Bernal: Why don’t casino advocates and executives patronize casinos? - 0
- David Harsanyi: Do most Americans agree with Demsocrats? - 3
- Sam Cohen: ‘No compromise’ gun groups shoot themselves in the foot - 7
- Kathy Sullivan: Scott Brown’s prospects for a U.S. Senate win are poor - 17
- Deroy Murdock: A 'reset' with Russia that would get Putin's attention - 0
- Helen DePrima: How Obamacare worsened my health insurance - 20
- Jonah Goldberg: On Russia, Obama is stuck in the past - 3
- Ray Wieczorek: Joe Kenney is the man for the job - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'