Home » News » Health » Affordable Care Act
Expect to be paid 40 percent less under ACA, psychologist says
For weeks, several New Hampshire hospitals have complained that they were shut out of the Pathway network. Likewise, some providers are excluded from Pathway, the only health care program currently offered through the Obamacare exchange in New Hampshire.
Greenwald, whose practice is not part of Pathway, mentioned the 40-percent cut in a lengthy package he emailed to the New Hampshire Union Leader. His practice does not accept Medicare or Medicaid. He said a psychologist receives about $80 from Medicare for a 45-minute to hour-long session.
Colby said there are enough primary care providers in New Hampshire to handle a population of 2.1 million to 2.5 million people, a number substantially higher than the state's 1.3 million population.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Thomas Sowell: The 'experts' look down on you - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 10
- David Harsanyi: The two-state solution is dead - 1
- Pat Buchanan: A rogue President remakes America - 1
- Another View -- Max Boot: Six steps to a better strategy for defeating ISIS - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: Wait, when did we finish talking about Gruber? - 4
- Charles Krauthammer: The climate pact swindle - 0
- Roger Simon: So why don't the media report better news? - 0
- George Will: Required reading on a Rockefeller - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 0
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 0
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection