Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Goffstown police investigate attempted kidnapping
The woman, whose name police did not release, said a man driving a dark-colored, four-door car approached her as she was walking along the road at 7:10 p.m. He asked if she wanted a ride and she declined.
He drove off, but he later returned, stopped and grabbed her in an attempt to get her in his car.
The woman broke free of the man and called police.
Investigators said at this time there is limited information. The incident remains under investigation and officers are working with the victim in canvassing the area. A Nixle message was sent out to alert residents about the incident.
Police urge residents to use caution when walking alone and to take basic precautions to protect themselves at all times.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 2
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
- Somersworth liquor store robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 27
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917