Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Goffstown police investigate attempted kidnapping
The woman, whose name police did not release, said a man driving a dark-colored, four-door car approached her as she was walking along the road at 7:10 p.m. He asked if she wanted a ride and she declined.
He drove off, but he later returned, stopped and grabbed her in an attempt to get her in his car.
The woman broke free of the man and called police.
Investigators said at this time there is limited information. The incident remains under investigation and officers are working with the victim in canvassing the area. A Nixle message was sent out to alert residents about the incident.
Police urge residents to use caution when walking alone and to take basic precautions to protect themselves at all times.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wintery weather doesn’t cut NH crime, but it can change it - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Police make arrest in Pembroke embezzlement case - 1
- Police seek robber of Nashua convenience store - 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 1
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 4
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 4
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Yet another must-win scenario for men's hockey team - 0
- Nashua mayor to aldermen: Don’t alter rules on city contracts - 0
- Merrimack-Trinity semifinal to be followed by Memorial-Central in Div. I basketball - 0
- Pinkerton-Londonderry rivalry set for Div. I hockey semifinal - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 0
- Parking lot study to go before Peterborough voters - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
- Board of Education to vote on Nashua North High principal - 0
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
For New Hampshire towns, it’s time to vote
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings