Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Goffstown police investigate attempted kidnapping
The woman, whose name police did not release, said a man driving a dark-colored, four-door car approached her as she was walking along the road at 7:10 p.m. He asked if she wanted a ride and she declined.
He drove off, but he later returned, stopped and grabbed her in an attempt to get her in his car.
The woman broke free of the man and called police.
Investigators said at this time there is limited information. The incident remains under investigation and officers are working with the victim in canvassing the area. A Nixle message was sent out to alert residents about the incident.
Police urge residents to use caution when walking alone and to take basic precautions to protect themselves at all times.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 3
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fishers' Ochinko gets his chance - 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 3
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917