Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Police search for two men who robbed Peterborough credit union
PETERBOROUGH — Police are looking for two men who robbed the GFA Federal Credit Union Monday afternoon.
The robbery happened about 2:35 p.m. when two men, one armed with a gun, robbed the credit union, located at 1 Jaffrey Road.
Police said the men fled on foot to a waiting silver sedan with Massachusetts license plates, which then drove off, heading north on Grove Street.
One of the robbers is described as a black man in his mid-20s, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8 and weighing 160 pounds. He was dressed in dark clothing and wore a dark-colored knit hat.
The second robber is described as black, in his early 20s, 5-foot-4 to 5-foot-6, weighing 130 pounds. He was also dressed in dark clothing with a knit hat, sweatshirt and pants.
Anyone with information is asked to call Peterborough police at 924-8050.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 1
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 13
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 1
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917