Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police search for two men who robbed Peterborough credit union
PETERBOROUGH — Police are looking for two men who robbed the GFA Federal Credit Union Monday afternoon.
The robbery happened about 2:35 p.m. when two men, one armed with a gun, robbed the credit union, located at 1 Jaffrey Road.
Police said the men fled on foot to a waiting silver sedan with Massachusetts license plates, which then drove off, heading north on Grove Street.
One of the robbers is described as a black man in his mid-20s, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8 and weighing 160 pounds. He was dressed in dark clothing and wore a dark-colored knit hat.
The second robber is described as black, in his early 20s, 5-foot-4 to 5-foot-6, weighing 130 pounds. He was also dressed in dark clothing with a knit hat, sweatshirt and pants.
Anyone with information is asked to call Peterborough police at 924-8050.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 0
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917