Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Easter Seals treatment center fire in Manchester believed to have been set
Manchester Fire District Chief Michael Gamache said fire crews were called to the Easter Seals neurobehavioral residential/educational treatment program at 199 Zachary Road at 8:37 p.m. Saturday after a mattress was set on fire allegedly by a juvenile female resident. Manchester fire officials said they have identified the juvenile, but did not release her name Sunday.
Easter Seals operates a neurobehavioral residential/educational treatment program at the facility, designed for males and females ages 8 to 21 with pervasive developmental disorders, nonverbal learning disabilities, traumatic brain injuries and other neurological disorders.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 2
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 12
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917