Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Three Merrimack businesses burglarized over the weekend
MERRIMACK - Three businesses were burglarized this past weekend at Pennichuck Square, and police are asking for the public’s assistance in solving the crimes.
According to police, nearly $10,000 in merchandise was stolen from two shops, while a local restaurant sustained property damage.
Carm’s Gifts and Layla’s Consignments were burglarized, and El Tapatio Restaurant was vandalized sometime between 12:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. on Sunday, said police. All three businesses are located within Pennichuck Square at 707 Milford Road.
“When police arrived, they soon discovered that nearly all the front doors to the shops had been compromised in one form or another,” police said in a release.
Authorities spent the day Sunday investigating the robberies, processing the crime scenes and collecting evidence.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Merrimack police at 424-3774 or use the anonymous crimeline at 424-2424.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 2
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 8
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief