New Hampshire Senior News Notes
DOVER — Maple Suites will host a seminar on Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 6:30 p.m. by The Alzheimer's Association titled "Driving — when it is time to give up the car keys."
This seminar will help prepare you to make that important decision for a loved one and ease you through the transition process.
BEDFORD — The Arbors of Bedford will host its first fund-raising Wreath Stroll Auction Thursday, Nov. 21, from 4 to 7 p.m.
It will be at The Arbors of Bedford, 70 Hawthorne Drive, Bedford. Please RSVP today to Anne Walls at 345-5406 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Deidre Hewett at 647-9300.
MANCHESTER — Manchester and Bedford residents over age 65 are invited to the annual Thanksgiving luncheon for seniors at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 26 at the Salvation Army.
For reservations, call 627-7013 by Tuesday, Nov. 19.
Littleton center plans pie sale for Thanksgiving
For the ninth year in a row, MAREA will be collecting donations and addressing the needs of our veterans at the Veterans Administration Medical Center.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.