Holly Fair on Nov. 23 kicks off Raymond’s holiday events
Tickets for the Raymond Historical Society Christmas raffle are $1 each or $5 for six and will be available at the fair. Prizes include a cord of wood, an afghan and a gift certificate to the local Hannaford. Raffle winners will be drawn on Sunday, Dec. 15.
Holiday parade, tree lighting Dec. 7
On Saturday, Dec. 7, Raymond Recreation will host the annual holiday parade, which kicks off at 4 p.m. and will be followed by the Christmas tree lighting on the town common.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.