They were married at Sacred Heart Church in Lawrence, Mass., by the Rev. Joseph Bachtiger.
The maid of honor was Christina Gilbert, sister of the bride. The matron of honor was Nicole Conrad, sister of the groom. Bridesmaids were Brooke Henry and Erica Pisaturo. The best man was Matthew Conrad, brother-in-law of the groom. Groomsmen were Ricky Gilbert, brother of the bride, Dan Dennehy, Ryan Eaton and Josh Taylor.
The bride is a graduate of Portsmouth Christian Academy, Dover, and the University of Maine at Farmington. She is a fifth-grade teacher at Portsmouth Christian Academy, and is a master's student at Southern New Hampshire University in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Christmas spirit: Do you have more than a homeless man? - 1
- The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama - 26
- Obama gets smoked: Castros celebrate in Havana - 35
- On naming the victim: It is Kibby's story now - 0
- After Newtown: A gun rights revival - 39
- Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors - 15
- Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week - 21
- Asking about marriage: The Census should keep doing it - 3
- All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so - 14
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'