Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Man robs Keene convenience store
The man demanded money from the male clerk and got away with an undisclosed amount of cash. No weapon was shown and no one was hurt, police said.
The robber, described as white, about 5-foot-10-inches tall with a stocky build, was last seen running on Butler Court onto the campus of Keene State College. He was wearing a black mask, white sneakers and black jeans, gloves and jacket.
When the robbery was reported, a state police K-9 unit that happened to be in the area searched for the robber but did not locate him.
Police are asking anyone with information about the incident to call the department at 357-9813. Information can also be provided anonymously at: http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917