Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Eighth arrest in Portsmouth drug sweep
Chelsea Glover, 22, was taken into custody Friday at a hotel near the Portsmouth Rotary, after police received an anonymous tip, according to a press release.
Earlier last week, seven others were arrested and charged with felony drug offenses. The arrests came after an investigation by Portsmouth police and the Attorney General's Drug Task Force.
Police credited cooperation from residents of the Gosling Meadows neighborhood and Portsmouth House Authority staff.
Glover, whose last known address was in Milton, was charged with sale of a controlled drug (heroin). She is being held on cash bail pending video arraignment on Monday in Circuit Court, Portsmouth district.
Police are asking anyone with information concerning drug activity to contact Detective Scott Study at 610-7653. Tips can also be sent anonymously to seacoastcrimestoppers.org, or by calling 431-1199.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 3
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
- No murder charge in fatal stabbing of city man - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483