Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Eighth arrest in Portsmouth drug sweep
Chelsea Glover, 22, was taken into custody Friday at a hotel near the Portsmouth Rotary, after police received an anonymous tip, according to a press release.
Earlier last week, seven others were arrested and charged with felony drug offenses. The arrests came after an investigation by Portsmouth police and the Attorney General's Drug Task Force.
Police credited cooperation from residents of the Gosling Meadows neighborhood and Portsmouth House Authority staff.
Glover, whose last known address was in Milton, was charged with sale of a controlled drug (heroin). She is being held on cash bail pending video arraignment on Monday in Circuit Court, Portsmouth district.
Police are asking anyone with information concerning drug activity to contact Detective Scott Study at 610-7653. Tips can also be sent anonymously to seacoastcrimestoppers.org, or by calling 431-1199.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483